The interface-f flush mount table unit has been designed to provide an ergonomic, easy to install and use solution for system connectivity and control for all of the Ashton Bentley room solutions.
The interface-f connects to the Ashton Bentley abox core processor and provides VGA and HDMI video inputs with associated analogue stereo audio inputs for easy laptop connectivity. The unit also includes a balanced microphone input with phantom power for connection, via the abox core processor, to a video conferencing or telepresence codec.
For ultimate ease of use the interface-f includes the Ashton Bentley simplified control surface giving simple, interactive system control and status feedback in one simple package. This is common across the whole Ashton Bentley range.
The interface-f connects to the Ashton Bentley abox using a single cable to provide a simple “out of the box” solution.
• Flush mount, ergonomic, integrated table box
• Optimised HD video accommodating both HDMI and VGA signals
• Auto sensing inputs providing semi-automated operation
• Twin stereo audio Inputs
• Integrated power outlet
• Simple dedicated button control interface with status indication
• Balanced microphone input with 48V phantom power
• Single cable connectivity to abox
• No knowledge, skills, programming or tools required to deploy or zset to work
• Each interface-f unit is supplied complete with retractable zz zzzzzzcable set for input connectivity